Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bum Genius 4.0 Review

Since Bum Genius was my first cloth diaper, I guess I should start with them. Let me tell you a little about BG first. Their 4.0 pocket diaper has a suedecloth inner so it helps wick the moisture away from the baby. They improved their hook and loop (velcro) to make it stronger. They also added snaps (YAY!) which a lot of mom's love. They have a microfiber insert that snaps down to fit in better for smaller babies. They also made their sizes more generous. I had to move my my LO to the next snap settings (to the second snaps) when he was about 7 months old which was very good. Most of my other pocket diapers, I had to move them up when he was about 5 months old.



My review:

I really like this diaper. It's simple, dries fast, durable, and pretty reasonably priced, which I love. The only things I don't really like about this diaper are the prints. Or lack of prints I should say. I love the darker bright colors but I'm a 'prints' kind of girl. I also don't really like the microfiber inserts. I'm trying to go more natural because I've had too many issues with stinkies : ( But they do offer a more natural option (the Elemental diapers) which I am falling in love with. But that's another review. It's a great diaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment